PLEASE CHOOSE WHICH TYPE OF MANUAL YOU'D LIKE TO RECEIVE.
THE DIGITAL COPY IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF THAT IS SENT TO YOUR EMAIL, YOU CAN THEN CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT TO PRINT IT. WE RECOMMEND A PRINT STORE LIKE STAPLES.
THE HARD COPY COMES IN AN ACID-FREE HARD CASE. DETAILS ABOUT THE CASE ARE LISTED BELOW.
Team Ladybug has been hard at work creating this manual for about 6 months and we can't wait to present it to you! This manual is a comprehensive guide to over 100 different types of nail art products. Whether you're at a beginner, intermediate, or pro level - we're confident that this nail art guide can help elevate your nail art game.
This guide includes information like:
- which e-file bit to use for which job,
- how to choose the appropriate base and top gel for your client's specific needs,
- which brush to use for which art technique,
- a guide to different types of gel polishes,
- troubleshooting curing issues,
- how to use prism and liner gels,
- how to use colorizing pro paints,
- how to use one-stroke gels,
- how to use alcohol inks,
- helpful nail art tools to have in your arsenal,
- which glitter is best for which art technique,
- how to do glitter application basics, glitter encapsulation, and glitter ombré,
- how to apply 3D nail embellishments,
- how to apply crystals,
- how to apply nail decals and decal troubleshooting,
- how to apply nail transfer foil and transfer foil troubleshooting,
- how to apply chrome and candy chrome flakes
- how to do nail stamping and nail stamping troubleshooting,
- how to create press-on nail sets,
- how to market your press-on nail sets,
- how much to charge for your nail art,
- continuing your nail education,
- and more!
Your manual is printed on the highest quality paper and every single page is put into an acid-free, plastic page protector so you can reference it while working. We don’t want you to worry about damaging your book!
The entire manual is in a hard-shell, acid-free binder and lays flat for easy reference. There’s room for nail tip samples to be stored in the binder so you can spark your creativity. Please see photos for case details.