This is an online class that teaches you the following:
1. Set up & organization of press on nails
2. How and what to include for your client
3. Preparing your nail tips for optimal wear
4. Press on nail assembly
5. Professional packaging
6. Client presentation
7. How to give your press on nails their own serial number
Also included are downloadable files READY TO GO! You don't have to do anything to them. Include in your file set are:
- A five page document explaining everything you need to assemble and put your nails together. This is a professionally designed document, by our in-house graphic designer.
- Printable Instructions for your clients that you will include in every order.
- A beautifully designed label that you simply print and stick on to your press on nail boxes. All you have to do is fill in the label with a beautiful marker.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR CLASS:
Your class file will be available after purchasing as an instant download in PDF format. This PDF document will contain instructions for watching your class, as well as clickable links to your course material. Please make sure that your device is capable of downloading PDF format before purchasing.
Tracy offers twice-weekly FREE classes over on our Facebook page. These classes are great for beginners and seasoned nail techs. Catch her live on Sunday & Wednesday nights at 7pm(EST).
Tracy offers a wide variety of nail art education classes and skill levels, from beginner to advanced. She teaches classes in our state of the art, Ladybug Laboratory in Lynchburg, Virginia but also travels nationwide to teach. She also offers digital, online class options for those that cannot travel or want the convenience.
Tracy is always adding new, FREE videos to her YouTube channel. Take a look!