Press-on Nail Boot Camp: August, 2022 ClassRegular price $699.00 Sale price $525.00 Save $174.00
This will be a power-packed weekend to set up your press-on nail shop for instant success. Let us help you create extra income for your business, your family, even your retirement! Here’s the breakdown of our schedule:
DATES: Thursday & Friday August 18-19, 2022
THERE WILL BE AN OPTIONAL CLASS FOR SATURDAY MORNING ON HOW TO SET UP YOUR ONLINE STORE--That class is HERE for an additional $99
Thursday, August 18, 2022: 9am - 5pm: The power behind your brand. First up today is how to take million dollar photos with your smart phone. I’ll teach you how to brand those photos so that your press-on nail shop takes on a look all of its own.
Also on the docket for today:
🐞Supplies you need on hand to start your business
🐞Nail Sizing Kits
🐞How many nails to include in a set.
🐞Signature looks if you don’t know where to start.
🐞What to include with your sets to make them worth the money you’ll be charging for them.
🐞How to increase your speed when making your sets & much more!
Friday, August 19, 2022: 9am - 5pm
🐞Today is all about the magic of nail-art. We will spend the entire day learning new techniques and designs that you will be in operating into your new business.
🐞First impressions are everything. What your nails should look like when your customer receives them.
🐞How to get repeat business.
🐞How to price your sets.
🐞How to get repeat business.
🐞Tracy’s secrets to make you MORE money on your nails.
-All class supplies! All we ask that you bring are your brushes & tools.
-Table lamps & Curing Lamps also furnished.
-Class kit with over $150 in product
Certificate of Completion
Location: 1084 Thomas Jefferson, Forest, VA 24551–Suite 10
**Turn into the parking lot and come to the lower level on right.
Tracy has invested in a million-dollar facility to make your training a positive experience. When you're in the presence of excellence, your career will be forever changed! Some of the perks of her education center are as follows:
- You will train in a state-of-the-art classroom, featuring an 80" on-screen monitor. No gathering around a table to see! Clear, precise video technology transmission, so you'll never miss a beat.
- Tracy's facility has a VERY sophisticated air-filtration system. It constantly pumps fresh air (from outside) into the building, while filtering the inside air, back out. Rest assured, we have your safety in mind.
- The entire facility is handicap accessible with wide hallways, handciap restrooms, etc.
- Daylight lighting is available for every student, to reduce eye strain.
- Posh, comfy chairs to reduce fanny fatigue.
- Herbal, lap heat packs are available for those that are cold-natured.
- Chilled, mint neck wraps are onsite for those that suffer from hot-flashes.
- Plenty of work space area on acetone and chemical resistant surfaces.
- There are testing kiosks all throughout the building, where you can test & sample any product in her store.
- On sight coffee bar with a selection of coffee, teas & filtered water.
- Multiple hand-washing stations have been installed throughout the building.
- On sight snack bar.
- Tracy is a Global Educator, placing third runner-up in the world wide reality competition, Nails Top Nail Artist. Her salon & business have won multiple awards both local and international.
- She has created content for some of the worlds top nail companies.
- The latest and greatest products will be at your fingetips! We intend to treat you like a queen while you're with us.
AIRPORT: Lynchburg Regional Airport
OUR FAVORITE HOTELS: (all within 15 mins of headquarters)
Springhill Suites: 15171 Wards Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-237-5848
Hilton Garden Inn : 4025 Wards Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-239-3006
Homewood Suites: 4021 Wards Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-333-6828