Portrait ClassRegular price $700.00 Sale price $495.00 Save $205.00
This gorgeous portrait painting class is made to look VERY easy when done by our guest educator, Jesse Bruner. As you can see, we've attached some samples of his work.
He'll be teaching a two-day portrait class, here at our headquarters on the following dates:
Friday & Saturday, May 20 & 21
International Nail Art Academy
1084 Thomas Jefferson Rd
Suite 10 - Lower Level
Forest, VA 24551
COST: $495 for both days
What do I need to bring?
Only yourself and your brushes. Please do not bring any other supplies. Everything is furnished in our state of the art classroom.
If you don't want to share your gel paints (that stay on our classroom carts) we suggest buying your own HERE.
Tracy has invested in a million-dollar facility to make your training a positive experience. When you're in the presence of excellence, your career will be forever changed! Some of the perks of her education center are as follows:
- You will train in a state-of-the-art classroom, featuring an 80" on-screen monitor. No gathering around a table to see! Clear, precise video technology transmission, so you'll never miss a beat.
- Tracy's facility has a VERY sophisticated air-filtration system. It constantly pumps fresh air (from outside) into the building, while filtering the inside air, back out. Rest assured, we have your safety in mind.
- The entire facility is handicap accessible with wide hallways, handciap restrooms, etc.
- Daylight lighting is available for every student, to reduce eye strain.
- Posh, comfy chairs to reduce fanny fatigue.
- Herbal, lap heat packs are available for those that are cold-natured.
- Chilled, mint neck wraps are onsite for those that suffer from hot-flashes.
- Plenty of work space area on acetone and chemical resistant surfaces.
- There are testing kiosks all throughout the building, where you can test & sample any product in her store.
- On sight coffee bar with a selection of coffee, teas & filtered water.
- Multiple hand-washing stations have been installed throughout the building.
- On sight snack bar.
- Tracy is a Global Educator, placing third runner-up in the world wide reality competition, Nails Top Nail Artist. Her salon & business have won multiple awards both local and international.
- She has created content for some of the worlds top nail companies.
- The latest and greatest products will be at your fingetips! We intend to treat you like a queen while you're with us.
Should you pay for the course and cancel or no-show, there are no refunds! Should you be sick, and provide proof of a positive covid test, we will credit your class fee towards another class in the future. There are no refunds given for any other reasons--we take great pride in ordering our class kits, paying for food and awards ahead of time. We do not get that back if you don't come to class. Fee is for your class only. All travel & meal expenses are your responsibility.
AIRPORT: Lynchburg Regional Airport
OUR FAVORITE HOTELS: (all within 15 mins of headquarters)
Springhill Suites: 15171 Wards Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-237-5848
Hilton Garden Inn : 4025 Wards Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-239-3006
Homewood Suites: 4021 Wards Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-333-6828