MM - "World's Fair of Nail Techniques" Austin, TX ClassRegular price $595.00 Sale price $459.00 Save $136.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
WHEN: FEBRUARY 23 &24, 2023
WHERE: AUSTIN, TX.
3407 Wells Branch Pkway
Austin, TX 78728
TIME: 10-4 Daily
COST: $459 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL (UNTIL NOV. 30TH). $595 FROM DEC. 1ST AND ONWARD.
Your Supply List that you MUST bring with you:
- Rubber Base Gel - both clear and cover pink
- Assorted colored acrylic powders
- Transfer Foil
- Transfer Foil Gel
- OutShine Top Gel, Matte Top Gel, and Shiny Top Gel
- Black & White Gel Polish
- Assorted Glitters (Tracy will be using her Diamond Ice Glitter collection or something similar)
- Approx. a dozen of your favorite gel polish colors
- A few micro glitters
- Basic fluids, paper towels, etc.
- LED Lamp
- Table Towel
- Table Lamp
- Power Strip
WHAT TRACY WILL BE TEACHING:
- 101 Ways to use Rubber Base gel. Learn Tracy's tips and tricks for getting your manicure to last longer, look better, and be able to charge more.
- Tracy will cover the following:
- Extreme Nail Repair
- Overlays and Rebalancing
- Sculpting With a Form
- Foil Power - Getting the perfect transfer every single time, as well as layering multiple foils to create a cohesive design.
- Crazy For Chrome - how to use your chrome powers to create detailed artwork such as: hand painted scrollwork, filigree, and 2D nail art.
- Artisan Dissection - the how, when, and where of nail art. This is a hand-painted session featuring Profiles Backstage brand of alcohol inks.
- Pressing On - how to quickly do designer sets of press on nails in the same amount of time as you'd spend in the salon. They sometimes take hours to complete.
- Tracy has written her own formula for creating these sets and will provide a take-home manual for you that teaches you everything you need to know about this booming part of the industry.
- Stratified Specialty Art - this is Tracy's signature style of artwork where she'll teach you how to layer several techniques to achieve one cohesive design, but at the same time, not overpower the nail. Techniques included in this afternoon session are:
- Kitchen Sink Nails
- Parisian Encapsulated Art
- 3D Pigment Ombré with sugaring detail
Deadline to sign up: January 15, 2023