NOVEMBER 1-3, 2020--Florida Expo--Salon Level
This class takes place at:
Nails By Erin & Company
37 South Main Street, Suite A
Williston, FL 32696
Class dates are: November 1, 2, 3--2020
This three-day class is designed for those who want to provide a higher quality of nail design to their existing clientele. You must be a licensed nail tech to attend this class. This level of instruction in this workshop is beginner to intermediate, with a few advanced techniques sprinkled through-out.
Class Kit with over $200 in gels and art supplies!!
Fluids like acetone/ cleansing alcohol
Designer nail tips
Sticky putty to attach tips
Shared items such as watercolor pallets, art gels, glitters, etc.
- Snacks such as coffee, tea, water. A variety of complimentary concessions will be provided.
Beautiful diploma with gold seal upon completion
- Brushes--both gel and detail
- Efile bits
- Led Lamp
Extension cord / power strip
- About a dozen assorted colors of gel polish
- Black and White SHELLAC BRAND ONLY! Do not substitute these items. Our technique won't work with anything else.
- A few assorted glitters / chrome powders. Do not bring your entire salon--there's not room.
- Base coat
- No wipe top coat
- Matte top coat
- Table Lamp
*Payment plan is available for three equal payments of $298 (includes $99 finance charge). Credit or debit card needed and you must call Tracy to arrange your payment plan. 434-660-8493. There are no refunds given for any reason, once payment it made.