Independant Educators CourseRegular price $785.00 Sale price $595.00 Save $190.00
DATE: April 21-23, 2023
Location: Ladybug Laboratory
1084 Thomas Jefferson Rd, Lower Level
Forest, VA 24551
Do you have a desire to be your very own educator, choose your brands you work with, and make a difference in the nail world? If so, this class is for you. Here's what I'll be teaching you how to do so that your class flow smoothly and efficiently.
-Business Branding--let's find out why you're here and what your greatest skill is.
-The Art of Hospitality--how to meet your students at their level and watch them soar!
-How to Train People Smarter Than You--for real...intimidation is not allowed when you're an educator.
-Writing The Perfect Lesson Plan--this is probably the most important aspect of the entire training.
-This day is all about the technology it takes to run your class smoothly. Tracy will train you on the latest and greatest technology that it takes to run a classroom so that your students get the most from your class.
-You will also learn how to film and edit an online class that you have produced while here at our Headquarters.
-A picture is worth a thousand DOLLARS! Today we will learn how to take a million dollar photo...for real!
This is a long day of video training in which you will need both your smart phone AND a tablet. *Please note: we only use apple products in-house but you can bring what you're familiar with.
Today is our mock-classroom set up in which you will prepare at least a one-hour class to teach to the rest of our group. You will use the on-sight technology (that Tracy has already trained you with), as well as any needed supplies in the building that you should need. This will be a demo-style training where you teach, and we listen.
1. Three days of power-packed training in a state of the art facility
2. Student workbook
3. Pre-made certificates that you can use for your classes
4. Documents that may be helpful for your students, based on the class you're teaching
5. Our brand new "Guide to Creating" catalog
6. Clear and concise take home instruction on how to make your videos and class prepertaion.
What Do I Need To Bring:
1. Smart Phone
2. Tablet or Laptop
3. You will need to buy some apps while here that are usually less than $20 for all of them.
4. Nail Art Brushes, small scissors, tweezers, stamper
**There's no nail-art being taught, but you will need the above items to possibly prepare your technique for the class you are teaching as well as your video presentation.
About the class location:
- You will train in a state-of-the-art classroom, featuring your OWN personal monitor on each and every station. No gathering around a table to see! Clear, precise video technology transmission, so you'll never miss a beat.
- The entire facility is handicap accessible with wide hallways, handciap restrooms, etc.
- Posh, comfy chairs to reduce fanny fatigue.
- Plenty of work space--you'll have your own station!
- On sight coffee bar with a selection of coffee, tea, water & snack bar.
- Tracy is a Global Educator, placing third runner-up in the world wide reality competition, Nails Top Nail Artist. Her salon & business have won multiple awards both local and international.
- She has created content for some of the worlds top nail companies.
- The latest and greatest products will be at your fingetips! We intend to treat you like a queen while you're with us.If you have a positive Covid test within 14 days of the retreat, we must be notified and your class can be rescheduled. If you show symptoms while here, we ask that you NOT enter the classroom. Thank you for understanding.
- AIRPORT: Lynchburg Regional Airport
OUR FAVORITE HOTELS:
Springhill Suites: 15171 Wards Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-237-5848
Hilton Garden Inn : 4025 Wards Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-239-3006
Homewood Suites: 4021 Wards Rd., Lynchburg, VA 24502 (434)-333-6828